Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Mascara Mayhem!


I'm very picky when it comes to Mascara's, you just know when it's gonna be a good'un. I've gone through a lot of different Mascara's and different brands. But a lot of them I haven't fell in love with, it's only the odd few that actually stay in my Make-up stash. With Mascara's I tend to stay with one for a while until I find something better, and that rarely happens. I want one that glides on easily and doesn't flake. A Mascara that makes my lashes look longer without the 'spider leg' look, you get what I mean right?! I want my eyes to look awake and only a certain few tick those boxes. I only have a few Mascara's I know I can go back too, the ones that work for me. 


Benefit They're Real Mascara - 
This is a staple for a lot of people, as well as one of my own. Plus it comes in a cute travel size which is perfect for when you're going away. This Mascara lengthens my lashes, widens my eyes and makes me look more awake. It doesn't clump on the lashes giving you that awful 'spider leg lashes' look. It glides on easily without pulling on the lashes. On the other hand, removing this Mascara is abit more difficult. It does stay put all day and doesn't flake, and removing it can be tricky. But Benefit are launching their new product on the beauty market, They're Real Remover, specifically designed for both They're Real Mascara and Eyeliner. 

Maybelline Falsies Mascara -
This is also another staple of mine, I just recently switched from this because I was using it for that long I needed to try something new. This does similar things to what Benefits They're Real Mascara does but this one I think looks more natural, although it's named 'Falsies' it is buildable. Stays all day, doesn't flake, makes my eyes look awake. It's less expensive than Benefits Mascara, maybe a drugstore version? If not similar! There is one thing with this Mascara that most people agree with, and that is that it gets better over time. I'm not sure why or how, but there's just something about this one. 

L'oreal Paris False Lash Flutter Mascara -
This is the one I'm in love with at the moment, although a small thought still lingers in my head telling me I'm unsure about this one. I'm not sure why, I want to love it but it's just a small thought still stands. I have every reason to love this Mascara because it does the same things as the rest and at a drugstore price that makes it even better! The wand on this is designed slightly different, almost claims to give a 'Butterfly/Flutter' effect. The applicater is slightly wider at one end as opposed to the other. This is to ensure the lashes closest to the corner of the eye also get some attention. How can I not love this!?

*Images from Superdrug Online & FeelUnique.com

What's your favourite Mascara?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x