Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

BOTANICS ALL BRIGHT SERUM


If you read my recent post about What's New in: The Skincare Shelf you will have seen that I decided to try out the Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum. This product is meant to brighten your skin in as little as two weeks, giving you a 'radiant, healthy glow.' 

I've only been using this for around a week but I've already seen noticed changes in my skin! Everything is more even and brighter in tone and overall I look alot healthier, it's like I've had my 8 hours sleep and all my veggies in this tiny little bottle. I got this serum in the Boots sale for half price at £3.50, which is spare change in my purse! Unfortunately, I can't find this online but it is available in Boots stores.

This is a very thick, hydrating serum that feels very light and luxurious on the skin, I tend to only need one drop for my whole face and neck as this is quite rich. I blend this in with my fingertips and wait for everything to sink in, that doesn't take long because my skin literally drinks this stuff day and night. This isn't greasy or sticky, it doesn't have a sickly scent and it hasn't made me break out. It plumps, firms and soothes as well as adding a lovely dewy, glow making me look much more awake. My skin has become softer and brighter since I've added this into my regime, I'm excited to see the results after two weeks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x