Pages

Saturday 6 September 2014

BEAUTY HAUL






Another Beauty Haul Happened, I've read alot of reviews on products so why not pick them up. Plus how can I not when there are so many sales on at the moment. Collection Nude Eye Palette, £2.99. A very basic palette yet it has everything you want and need in plus it's small and compact so it's great for travelling. Bourjois Bronzer & Highlighter, £7.99. A new beauty launch on the market, I love the Bronzer for contouring because it's a great colour and it isn't an orangey shade. I needed a powder highlight and this is perfect for travelling, small and compact. Revlon Cream Blush in Pinched, £7.99. I gorgeous natural blush, that has great reviews. I also saw this on Hello October's Channel so I had to get it! Rimmel Mono Blush in Santa Rose, £3.99. For the price of this blush, I had to get this. It is a beautiful, natural flushed colour perfect for any season. Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish in Blood Orange, £3.99. This colour stood out so much against the rest, I love read shades and this is a mix of orange and red. A very strong, pigmented colour with great colour pay off. Essie Colour Icons, £12.99. I needed this, I just needed it! Having seen it, this is great collection for anyone just starting out in Essie Polishes because it has all of their staple, most loved colours. Bourjois Velvet Lipsticks in Frambourjois & Pink Pong, £8.99. Bourjois currently have 3 for 2 across all of their products, so I thought I'd add to my Velvet lipstick collection. I'm not usually a bright lip girl but these colours really stood out and I thought I'd change things up abit. They're so beautiful and pigmented and Bourjois has a beautiful product range.

Have you tried any of these products?


Haul Products:


2 comments :

  1. I got a mini Essie trio as a gift recently, too. They are different to your colours (mine are more of a summery collection) but I really like the look of yours! Mademoiselle looks like the perfect nude and I've been all about the colour mint lately. Oh and Fifth Avenue seems like the perfect down-play of the classic red. I think size-wise they are so small and cute, and actually much more practical and useable than the larger sizes. I never finish a standard bottle of polish and all my colours dry up before I can use them up, so I feel like this is much less of a waste! Rosemary X

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo you picked up such lovely new beauty goodies. I love the look of the Borjouis Contour & Highlight palette. And of course the Essie mini bottles are so cute x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x