Pages

Saturday 12 July 2014

No Added Nonsense

These days, we're so busy we barely have time to remember to eat 5 fruits and vegetables per day let alone keeping up on what we've already ate. 
I've recently come across the brand BEAR who have an array of different dried fruits and promise there's no added sugars or preservatives, it's just fruit. It's just a very simple and honest brand and these are perfect if you're on the go and you can pack these in your packed lunch or throw in your bag as a snack. In each pack there are two different types of fruit, so getting in your five a day couldn't be easier. 
In the first pack there's Mango and Pineapple and the second Strawberries and Cherries. 
These are my new addiction, and the best thing is I don't feel guilty when I'm eating them. Because they're fruit, it's simple and goes towards one of my five day plus there's no bad stuff added into the ingredients, the only sugar that consists within the ingredients is that from the fruit itself. 
They're perfect to throw in my bag if I know I have a long day and want something to snack on, or as part of my dinner.

Ok so I know what you're thinking, it's dried fruit it doesn't look that nice. Even I don't like different textures when it comes to food and trying new things, but once I got past the contrasts in textures I was able to fully enjoy this stuff. It tastes exactly like the fruit it's advertised to be. 




What's your favourite fruit? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x