Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Water Spray


Avene Thermal Water Spray is perfect for sensitive skin types and a famous French Pharmacy staple.
It's basically a spray that can be used for different things. Don't ask, just read! Can be used as a Make-up setting spray, and this is what I use it for. It sets my make-up all day, doesn't break me out which is another added bonus and feels refreshing on the skin. 


It can also be used as part of your cleansing routine, I use this after I've cleansed my skin and before I slap on my moisturiser. This spray can be used to cool and soothe sunburn as well, and it comes in a little travel friendly size which is great! I picked up the smallest of the three sizes, just as a little tester before I commit. But I may pick up the biggest of all sizes because I have fallen in love with this. I think this will be a staple when I'm either travelling and need a little pick me up. Eventhough I picked up the smallest bottle at 50ml, it has lasted me longer than I had imagined. I've had it for over two weeks now and I've still got a little left which is suprising to say it's so tiny! I have noticed a difference in my skin since using this as well, my skin hasn't been breaking out as much as it has been doing and seemed to have calmed down alot.It isnt expensive either which is another bonus, the smallest of the three sizes is only a couple of pounds which is great for my bank balance! It comes in a 50ml bottle which is the one I chose, the smallest, 150ml and 300ml. 

What's your favourite Make-up setting spray?



_______________________________________


_______________________________________