Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Bedside Table Essentials



Everyone's essentials are different compared to others. It doesn't look like alot but I rely on these products so much, especially when I wake up in the middle of the night and I either need a touch up or because I'm thirsty.


Water - 
Since it's been getting warmer I've been waking up alot during the night because I'm so thirsty, so I keep a flask full of water beside my bed so I don't have to get up and wake everyone in the process. Water is the best thing to rehydrate you even when you're half asleep. I keep it in a flask in case I spill it or it gets knocked over. It's easily accessible and when I've finished with this I can lock the lid back on, place it back where I first found it. 

Book -
I keep a book beside my bed in case I wake up through the night and can't get back to sleep or I'm struggling to get to sleep in the first place. Reading a book you enjoy helps you escape the reality and go into a dream world where you can relax your mind and body and give yourself some downtime. I've only just started reading The Fault in Our Stars but alot of you guys have already read it and have watched the film. I know I'm late on the band wagon I know but I am enjoying this book.

Lip Balm -
I can't count how many times I've woken up with dry lips and tried to go to sleep, when in fact I should of applied this stuff! When you accidentally end up licking your lips and they become worse, (yes, we've all been there!) This stuff works wonders and really is one of my staple lip balms, it's also part of my morning and night-time routine and I know it will always be there waiting for me when I wake up with sore lips. 
Recent Review here...

Hand Cream -
I always keep my favourite cream beside my bed in case I wake up with dry hands and can't go back to sleep. You don't realise how many times this stuff has saved me! Recent Review here...

What are your Bedside Table Essentials?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x