Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

Nude Eye Make-up Look


I never usually wear eyeshadow but at the moment I'm really loving subtle colours on my eyes, whether I use one shadow or more I'm enjoying this make-up look for the summer. I think this look will suit anyone and make your eye colours pop. When I wear this look my eyes appear much more awake and brighter and makes my overall make-up look very summery and dewy. 

For this look I used two different Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Gel Eye shadows, I think these shadows look beautiful and summery on and feel very comfortable and soft. The Gel makes the shadow feel comfortable on the eyes and feels really plump and looks soft and dewy. These eye shadows are great because you don't have to put alot of effort in to create a gorgeous look, they're easily blendable and buildable and suit anyones eye colour. 

On and On Bronze -
This is the gold shimmery I used all over the lid, I love this colour and think it will suit anyone and make anyones eye colour pop. I feels so soft and hydrating on and it's got a great colour pay off once you apply this and goes on smoothly without dragging or pulling on the skin. This looks gorgeous because of the slight shimmer, when the light hits it really stands out.  

Metallic Pomegranate -
This is a gorgeous dark Burgundy colour that has a beautiful shimmer in, this colour is buildable and I only apply a small amount on to the crease of the eye and it almost looks like a shadow and works well with On and On Bronze. This colour really makes my eyes look alot more green, this awakes my eyes and makes my overall makeup look standout but still look very natural and effortless. These don't dry out or flake and feel very pleasant on the eyes. 


What's your favourite nude eye make-up look?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x