Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Summer Clothes Haul


I have been stocking up on summer clothes recently, not only preparing for my holiday soon but also because currently the weather is so beautiful and hot. Currently there is a massive summer sale across alot of clothing stores and I picked up a few bargains. 


Yellow Silk Shirt
This is such a gorgeous basic t-shirt and it's perfect in the hot weather because it's lightweight. It's a gorgeous bright yellow colour, and the v neck adds a touch of elegance and chic. It fits perfectly and looks gorgeous on. This is from River Island for £20, they also do it in other colours.

Yellow Silk Dress
This dress is from Primark, they also do it in light blue, dark blue, mint green and pink and it is only £10. I'm going back for another because this is gorgeous, lightweight and fits perfectly. The v neck again adds a touch of elegance and chic and it sits above the knee. 

Blue Striped Dress
This dress has to be my most favourite thing I picked up, from Primark for £5 it is a complete bargain. I don't usually go for horizontal stripes because they tend to make you look larger than what you are but this fits so perfectly, hides my lumps and bumps and sits perfectly. It's so soft and lightweight and perfect for the summer months. 

Patterned Silk Dress 
I bought this from H&M for £12.99, they also do this in black but I picked up the patterned dress because it is a tad see through. It does look like something your mum would wear to bed but it is on trend at the moment and it looks beautiful on. I did have to get the size up than what I would usually get because it is a tad small. It sits perfectly and skims over my lumps and bumps, very lightweight and looks beautiful on. 

Neon Flip Flops
I always pick up a cheaper pair of flip flops from primark, and at the moment I'm loving neon yellow (as you can tell!) but these wear only a £1 and this fit great, you can wear them with anything and they're very comfy and don't hurt my feet. I don't have to wear them in because they won't cut into my toes. They do last longer than what you would think. Bargain!

Animal Print Sandals
I've been after a pair of sandals and I've wanted to pick up some Birkenstocks because they are so on trend and I spotted these in the River Island sale for £15, they were the last in my size so I'm glad I grabbed them. They're so comfy and don't cut into my feet. They look beautiful on and you can wear them with anything, day or night and will add a gorgeous touch to any outfit, you can dress them up or down. 

What colour are you wearing this summer?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x