Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Currently Listening to...


There's so many great hit songs out at the moment, and it was so hard to choose and cut everything down. I've been listening to alot of music at the moment and I have been loving some great hits. 

Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong?
I can't tell you how obsessed I am with this song, such a catchy chilled out song. It's great to listen to when you want to chill out and relax or like me when you're sat on a train watching the world go by. 

Magic! - Rude
At first I thought Meh, this song's abit weird and it's not really my taste or something I'd listen to for that matter. But the more I heard this the more I loved it, it really grew on me and now it's really catchy and I can't stop singing it. It's another chilled out song, that's very catchy and the video's a good watch as well. 

One Republic - Love Runs out
I love all of One Republics songs, but this one isn't like the ones they've done before. This is a very much a song you'd listen to when you've had a bad day and just want to let everything out. Even though it's a loud, strong song it has alot of emotion behind it. 

Rixton - Me and My Broken Heart
Another chilled out, emotional song. Can you tell the mood I've been in lately? Great to listen to when you want to sit back and relax or watch the world go by. It's very catchy and I've caught myself singing along to this a few times. 

What songs have you been loving lately?
*Image linked HERE.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x