Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

ILLUMINATING PRIMERS

Anytime of year, Luminous Primers are a great thing to have on hand. They add a little something to your overall make-up look and make everything look alot more dewy and hydrated. Soap & Glory Hocus Focus is great size, especially when you're on the move and Soap & Glory are a great brand and this primer is no exception. It's a creamy consistency and liquid-y texture, with more than a slight sheen but this won't make you look like a gigantic glitter ball. It hydrates and plumps my skin and makes my makeup look alot more dewy. At £11 it is reasonably priced, doesn't run out as quickly as you think and Boots currently have Buy one get the second half price on Soap & Glory. Loreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer is a staple for alot of girls with dry skin, this is very hydrating and great for travelling because of the size, a very creamy consistency and a perfect light base, great for adding a little highlight to your forehead, nose and cheekbones under or even over makeup. No7 Instant Illusions Rapid Radiance Balm is a primer I've been loving lately, it's so hydrating and leaves my skin comfortably soft and plump. This makes my makeup last longer and adds a little bit of sheen without the much despised partials of glitter. Very creamy consistency and although it's bright orange it does sink in and only leaves behind a gorgeous glow. 

Have you tried these products?


2 comments :

  1. I've never used an illuminating primer, only ones that matt your skin a bit as I have really oily skin. These sound good though and I do like a having a more glowing finish as I think you look a bit fresher faced! :) I might try the Soap and Glory one but also like No 7 products too! :)
    Best wishes

    http://www.honeylemonpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I love Soap and Glory products but have yet to try their primers - I think a trip to Boots is in order. I love your mirror, it's so pretty!

    Lauren x

    keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x