Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

DUTY FREE


You know the drill, You walk through Duty Free and wish you could buy everything. I must admit, I treated myself to a few things but I think there's a limit and that limit is when you've basically spent everything in your purse and more!

Remember my brush wishlist a few weeks ago? I'll link it here if you don't. But anyway, I listed the MAC 217 Blending Brush as part of my wishlist and it's something I've wanted to buy for a while. Every beauty blogger seemed to have it but me. That is until now, I headed over to MAC straight away knowing what I wanted to buy in my head. Not only did I buy the MAC 217 brush but I also bought a Lipstick in Creme Cup. I'll admit I saw this on Hello October and immediately fell in love with the colour. It's a your lips but better, very natural and subtle but really helps you lips look plump and beautifully nude. It's my new everyday staple and something I'll continually go back to and reach for.

This one I just had to, The Tom Ford Velvet Orchid is a beautiful piece to own, the smell is so distinctive yet subtle and the packaging is like no other. Stunning Gold on Purple just glimmers in the light.

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to travel somewhere just so I can hit the duty free shops, they are the best! You picked up some great products! I love the MAC 217 brush, the best I've tried so far for blending that eyeshadow beautifully x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful... Can't wait to go to one of those

    Check me out...

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x