Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

A ZARA STATEMENT


The Perfect Addition for the Autumnal Months because of it's deep burgundy colour, this is a beautiful piece to hold. Anything from Zara is beautiful to be far, but this is something else. It's feels such great quality for the price, this is only around £30 but it's well worth it. The bag is small but it can hold alot and inside there's three compartments, a zip section in the middle and two open sections either side. This bag although comes with two smaller handles it also comes with a longer detachable handle that clips on and off! 

I must admit this is yet again another Hello October enabled purchase, that girl has style and she wears it well, everything she has I want! When I saw Suzie wearing/using this bag at London Fashion Week I just had to have it, it looked so stunning and completed her outfit well. This is one of those bags that will either go with any outfit, or make a statement against an all black outfit. Even-though this comes in black I decided to choose the burgundy colour because it's much more prettier than the typical black bag, and it's perfect for the Autumn/Winter months because of it's beautiful colour. Since getting this bag I haven't been able to stop using it, I just can't help myself!
Would you like a What's in my bag featuring this Autumnal Addition!?

2 comments :

  1. This is such a gorgeous bag and that colour is perfect for autumn. Think I'll have to check it out x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, my favorite

    Check me out!!!

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x