Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

CURRENT BEAUTY BUYS




I can only blame this one on other beauty bloggers and of course Boots, for their 3 for 2 deal on all things beauty.(They made me do it!) First thing's first, let's start with a little beauty re-purchase - No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation, Read about here. I always turn to powder foundations over others because I much prefer the feeling of not being able to feel your make-up or skin being weighed down by the mass amount of products. This gives enough coverage and it's really easy to buff in without being cakey or drying. 

The next two purchases I blame on the infamous beauty bloggers, and although this one is hard to get hold of at the moment. Luckily, I grabbed mine as soon as I laid eyes on it! Loreal Paris La Palette Nude is what everyone's wanting at the moment, a budget take on a classic nude palette is just the thing I've been waiting for. All the colours look beautiful and there's not one I wouldn't use.  


And thanks to Suzie and Boots for their 3 for 2 offer I managed to pick up an Essie Polish in Bordeaux. This is a gorgeous, deep ox blood red and perfect for the Autumn/Winter Months and the festive season. I'm in love with this colour! 


Last but not least, Nails Inc Ultimate Accessory Gift Set from £42 to £20 - Offer Ends today! A limited edition clutch with seven polishes, two full sized and five mini; a rose foil polish, a special effect glitter polish and their Kensington caviar top coat as well as a Nails Inc Nail file. This would be a great gift for that special someone at christmas time! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x