Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

L'OREAL PARIS LA PALETTE NUDE

L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude is something that's spread like wildfire through the beauty world and I finally got my hands on one as you can see in my latest beauty buys. When I heard that L'Oreal were introducing a budget palette similar to it's high end friends I knew I had to have it. The shade range is beautiful and one for everyone, with it's subtle beige's and brown shades to strong purples and pinks, this is a winner all round! 

This Palette in Rose is filled with beautiful shades and perfect for any eye look, there are ten shades; four matte and six shimmer. They're all very pigmented and have a gorgeous buttery soft texture but unfortunately the shades don't have names so I've swatched them as they're set out in the palette from left to right. 

This is ideal for travelling with its great shade range and a very thin but sturdy compact - it also comes with a double ended brush already placed inside, and the brush isn't too shabby! The shades are good quality, blend in very easily and have long-lasting power. There's no fall out from the brush or once you apply any of these shades, a must in any beauty junkies collection as it's such great quality and very affordable at drugstore price. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x