Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

NOVEMBER FAVOURITES


A fairly short but sweet favourites this month, so let's start! Nip + Fab have unveiled their new Dragon's Blood Skincare Range and I have been loving the cleansing pads. They're really simple, great for travelling and make my skincare routine completely fuss-free! *Thumbs up* They're really soft and make taking of make-up off much more enjoyable, shorter process. Read about them here! 

Another skincare favourite, Botanics All Bright Serum - basically does what it says on the tin! It brightens and hydrates without any greasy or tacky feeling left behind. My skin looks brighter and more alive, my skin doesn't look as dull. Now all I need is something to vanish my pesky dark circles!

My new favourite face mask is the Dead Sea Mud Face Mask by Montagne Jeunesse. This mask is seriously good stuff, when I get a serious build up of spots or dry, flaky skin I turn to this! It calms my skin, tones down all the spots and helps clear out my pores. 

Two cheek products by Revlon - read about them here!  The blusher is a very natural, light toned pink that I wear everyday when I want a natural flush. And the Bronzer is a natural, dirty brown shade that's perfect for any skin tone and isn't orange.

Two of my most favourite brow products are the Maybelline Brow Drama and Rimmel Brow Pencil, I recently switched to lighter shades of brown because my hair is alot lighter now. I can fill in my brows and any sparse any, then comb through and set them for the day. Brow Heaven! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x