Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

SEVENTEEN BROWS THAT! BROW KIT


Seventeen have unveiled their Brows that! Brow Kit and it's definitely comparable towards the higher end brow kits like the Bobbi Brown version but Seventeens latest launch is less than a quarter of the price. The product consists of a wax, powder and highlight as well as mini pencil and brush - something that's always handy just in case! It's suited for brows that are a brown shade and medium to dark in tone. As I haven't seen this product in a range of shades and found no colour name on the packaging as it all seemed the same to me! 


The wax is a dark brown shade, very creamy and easy to blend giving great colour pay off, it didn't harden or fall out through the day, the wax didn't clump together either so my brows looked more like twins, than sisters! After applying the wax I then went over any sparse areas with the brown powder, this is also very creamy and pigmented but there was fall out from the packaging but no fall out from the brush or once I was applied to the brows. Phew! The highlight shade is beautiful and with a hint of beige it didn't look too obvious. The highlight sculpted out my brow bone and lifted my eyes making me look more awake, blending in seamlessly and staying put all day without any fall out. 

I didn't use the brush or pencil because they tend to be slightly lacking in quality but they are there if I need them but I wouldn't choose to use these on a daily basis. For the wax I used the Real Techniques Brow Brush which is great for perfectly outlining brows and creating faux hair lines for thicker brows. For the brown shadow I used Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush as this is one of my favourite shadow brushes because of the soft, rounded end suited for blending. For the highlight I used the MAC 217 Blending Brush  as it's brilliant for any shadow blending. After all that my brows looked perfectly sculpted and filled in, no flaking or clumping happened so I was ready to hit the town! The Seventeen Brows That Brow Kit is definitely one for the brow lovers, on a budget. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x