Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

TEN THINGS UNDER £10

I love posts like this, being able to find new products that you love and so does your skin and it's affordable at the same time. I've picked a few of my favourite things that I know are well loved and are used to the maximum. 

Una Brennan Rose Hydrate Mask, £8.99
Let's begin with a winter skin must-have, this mask was a staple of mine for a few months after seeing the instant results it gave. It's definitely more of quick fix mask when your skin needs a little extra hydration, it's definitely something I like to have a back-up of. You can read my post here

Botanics All Bright Toner, £3.99
This is a must when I'm taking my make-up off but also every night before bed, it gets rid of the dirt and grime you thought you'd got rid of two steps before. It feels really soft and leaves my skin plump and hydrated, full review here. 

Revlon Bronzilla Bronzer, £7.99
A gorgeous browny contour shade rather than a yucky orange, this blends seamlessly, looks beautiful and very natural. This has great last power and rarely do I have to touch this stuff up through the day, post here. 




Avene Water Spray, £7.00
This is my skin saviour when I'm lacking a little moisture, a spritz or two of this and I'm good to go. I use it either after toning after night as well to add in moisture or to set my make-up and both work a treat.

Maybelline Eye Eraser, £7.99
This is the best concealer I've tried, and the best make-up item I've bought. It's SUPER creamy and very long-lasting with great stay powering, conceals under eye bags and covers all redness and dark spots. 

Revlon Blush, £7.99
Again, a great item to have in your stash and a beautiful everday blush which gives a pretty natural flush. Easily blends, lasts all day and in the shade Mauvelous. Full Review Here

Imperial Leather Bath Cream, £1.00
This should of really gone in my five things under £5, but this is something I use religiously when I'm having a bath in the Winter. It leaves my skin moist and hydrated, without feeling dry or tight. So I can still wash like any other person, but this bath cream is a strong contender in the bathroom. 


Nivea Sensitive Cleanser, £4.07
This cleanser is great at getting rid of any make-up or dirt, but also because it's suited towards sensitive skin its extra gentle and calming. It feels more like a creamy cleanser due to the micellar water and doesn't dry out or irritate my skin - full review here.

Real Techniques Blush Brush, £9.99
This isn't just a blush, it's a blush-powder-contour all in one brush. It's the perfect, multi-purpose make-up brush that's appears regularly in my make-up routine for different products. This brush is so soft and easy to wash, and looks super cute with the pink brush - Post here. 

Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara, £7.99
This is a mascara I'm finding hard to part with and dreading the day it runs out, it's such a good mascara. It lengthens without clumping, coats each individual lash and gives a great amount of volume. 

2 comments :

  1. My skin has been feeling quite dehydrated lately so will definitely look into purchasing the Una Brennan mask and Avene spring water! Love the look of that Revlon blush, such a nice shade x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this

    check me out

    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x