Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

THE PERFECT WINTER SCARF

I've finally found the PERFECT Winter Scarf and it was hiding in Debenhams, I literally looked in every shop before I found this one! As soon as I saw it I instantly fell in love, it's just the thing I've been looking for, with an overall grey colour I can wrap this over any coat and it has little specks of colour dotted around so I can team this with almost anything!

It's super cosy and really long so I tend to wrap this round once and still have some leftover to move around and position perfectly. This also has tassles on the end to add a little extra something to the scarf, I'm so warm in this scarf it keeps away that horrible chill that's lingering around. It's just beautiful and I can't bear to go a day without this as it's due a spin round the washing machine soon! I've linked it up here for you guys, but it does look alot thinner online that what it is in the shop! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x