Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

No7 Instant Illusions Rapid Radiance Balm


I've never really tried the No7 Brand, I've not really seen something I've been interested in or I haven't heard alot of people using the brand itself. But then I came across this, their Instant Illusions Rapid Radiance Balm. Part of their Skincare range which is targeted towards drier skin types to work as a moisturising base underneath foundation. Works to illuminate the skin with its light-reflective technology and cancel out dullness, creating a glow from within kind of look. I also found Amelia Liana raving about this product, stating this as a dupe for the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. Unfortunately, I can't say whether I agree or not because I haven't tried the Beauty Flash Balm. (Yet!)

I was a little hesitant to try this at first, because my skin is quite dry and I often waste my money on products that don't seem to help or make things any better. However, the first day I tried this it kept my skin looking radiant and moisturised all day. My make-up stayed put and my skin looked dramatically different. My make-up didn't look patchy or dried out and my skin didn't feel tight or uncomfortable. The brand No7 is great for sensitive skin types due to their products being hypo-allergenic and having no fragrance within the ingredients. 
In the bottle the product looks like a foundation colour, and me being me looked for this in their beauty department. Thinking they didn't have it I give up for a while, although after reading up on the product I realised it is part of their skincare range and some, not all boots stores, stock this product. Even though, it looks like a type of tinted moisturiser in the bottle it actually comes out as a pale orange coloured base and blends onto the skin as a transparent illuminated moisturiser. 
This product definitley gets a thumbs up from me, as cheesey as that line!I love it, my skin loves it. 

What's your staple base product to go underneath your foundation?




____________________________________

____________________________________

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x