I recently posted a 'What's in my Make-up Bag?' post, and I thought it would be fun to post a what's in my everyday bag. A read alot of other similar bloggers posts and now I think I have it down to a T. Everything below has been linked up to past reviews, don't say I don't do anything for you guys!
1. Let's start off with my Kate Spade Wallet/Purse, I recently did a review on because it has been my favourite purse up to yet! It's so lightweight and a beautiful piece to have but it can fit so much in!
2. Then there's my make-up bag, recently reviewed this also. You wouldn't believe the amount of things I cram into this. (No wonder the zip broke on my last one!) I love the style of this make-up bag, it's so different which the sequin cherries on the front.
3. I always carry this round with me, Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I cannot live without this stuff, and I'm the type of person that will panic if I don't have this on me or I can't buy one asap. We've all got one product we can't live without!
4. Then I have to have a deodorant spray or perfume on me, at the moment I am loving this one, the Q Radiance Body Spray. It smells like a perfume, but it's in deodorant form.
5. Then there's the holy grail product, the lip balm! This is another product that I can't live without, especially if I have dry lips and I'm not able to buy or borrow a lip balm that's close to me.
Finally, there's the things I just chuck into my bag at last minute like: tissues and headphones!
What's one product in your bag you can't live without?