Pages

Saturday 23 August 2014

BEAUTY HAUL

Okay it happened, another beauty haul. I picked up a few things I wanted and had kept my eye on but others where purchases that happened there and then and had no planning behind them. Elf Beauty Book Bronzed Look looked interesting and it's something I've had my eye on for a while but it's always been in the back of my mind. I picked this up from TK MAXX for £3.99 which is a bargain in my mind. Inside there's an Eyelid Primer, Eyeliner Pencil, 6 Eyeshadows as well as a built in mirror and an Applicator. A review will be up soon of this! Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer is a primer I swear by as well as the Rimmel Matte Primer. These two are perfect for me and my skin type, help my makeup last all day as well as being very affordable. I picked this up from Boots because it is currently on offer at £4.99. 
Collection Work the Colour Lip Butter are perfect if you want to try out the Lip Butter trend but don't have a big budget to blow. At £2.99 how can you complain, they're so pigmented and creamy. Rimmel ScandalEyes Nude Kohl Eyeliner is something I spotted out of the corner of my eye, I've been looking for a nude eyeliner but they all seemed to be double ended with a nude on one end and a black on the other. This one was only £3.99 and it really awakes your eyes and makes the whites of your eyes look whiter. Soap and Glory Kissass Crayon Concealer is a new beauty launch I wanted to try, this is so soft and creamy it feels beautiful on. This was only £6.00 which I think is a great price for a concealer and Boots currently have a Buy one get another half price offer on Soap and Glory. No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation is something I've been on the hunt for, I wanted a new Mineral Foundation but at a drugstore price. A little goes a long way, and it almost drys as a cream. So once applied this doesn't look like you're wearing a powder. It feels really comfortable on and doesn't dry out my skin. Boots are currently doing a buy one get another half price on No7 or you can use your No7 Voucher to get £3 off No7 Makeup. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold is a beautiful colour, that would make anyones eyes looking stunning. You could wear this colour day or night and it would suit any makeup look. You can get this currently at Boots on a 3 for 2 Offer.

 

Have you tried any of these products?

WHAT I BOUGHT:



1 comment :

  1. Can't wait for a review of that beauty book!
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    Beataba.blogspot.com ❃

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x