Image - www.pixabay.comI know what you're thinking, why Kate why! Is it me or is it too early to talk about the greatest of all that is in-fact winter and Christmas time, I'm feeling extra festive recently. Now I'm thinking about it, maybe it is too early, oh well! I'm excited for winter, I'm excited for so much because this time of year is the time that alot of goings-on are happening.
1. My Birthday in November, I'm so excited for my birthday as it's just around the corner and of course it's a big one!
2. Cosy Nights in, this is what Winter is all about especially if I have comfy pyjama's and thick bed socks. The Fire's burning away beautifully, I'm just chilling snuggled under a blanket with my pj's and a good film on.
3. Scarf weather, you know what I'm talking about, technically it's scarf weather now but as it gets colder my scarves tend to get bigger and thicker! I love wearing big, thick scarves during the colder months, they make a big statement to any outfit.
4. Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Cuppa Soups... Any Hots drinks make an appearance when it gets colder outside, I currently have a cuppa soup on the go. Costa Coffee Christmas menu is the best and Gingerbread Latte's are my favourite when I'm buried underneath a big, tartan scarf with my woolly gloves on all snuggled up.
5. PRESENTS! Who isn't excited for presents, whether it's receiving them or giving, I'm excited for both. I love finding the perfect gift for someone and making everything look beautifully presented all wrapped up with a pretty little bow to top everything off.
6. The wellies are dusted off and the Beanie hat is ready is make an appearance, just sayin'!
7. PLEASE SANTA; LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IS SNOW! (Oh god, the festive feeling is strong!)
8. The Perfect Winter Coat is what I'm looking for. All I can say is it's long, with faux fur and so darn beautiful. But where can I find it!?