Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

OCTOBER FAVOURITES


It's that time, another monthly favourites has come around so quickly. Finally, we're in November this can only mean one thing and that is the big birthday I've been waiting for. October has come and gone in a click of a finger, its gone so fast!

Maybelline Eye Eraser is my concealer of choice at the moment and will be for a very long time. It's so creamy and hydrating, it's doesn't crease or flake away and covers everything from big eye bags to blemishes and redness. My skin saviour! I apply this with the Real Techniques Contour brush, I find this works best and with the domed end I can get right in the corner of my eyes. 

Sarah Chapman Intense Hydrating Booster is a wonder product, it's so luxurious and silky and my skin literally drinks this stuff up night and day. I use two pumps both morning and night and find it works best when I rub it into my skin. Afterwards my skin feels so plump and smoothe, and my skin has slowly become less tight and irritable. 















Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream is a staple cream for me, and my skin loves it! It's so rich and hydrating, this also combats against some of my redness as I've noticed since using this my skin has become more even and ALOT more hydrated. 

Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner has helped my skin alot since I've begun using it, this gets all the rest of the dirt and make-up off that my cleanser hasn't. It doesn't irritate or sting, it's very gentle and soft and hydrates. 

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadows are products I'm slowly stocking up on, although at the moment I have my two favourite. Pink Gold and Metallic Pomegranate - a gorgeous, simple pink I use all over the lid then a dark, beautiful berry shade I blend into the crease.

2 comments :

  1. I love real technique brushes, there so soft

    check me out

    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect picks! x

    http://www.lauraslittleloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x