Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

THE VERDICT'S IN...


I featured this in my Skincare on Trial Post after eyeing this product up for quite some time, in the end I gave in and instantly fell in love. It's such a timeless, classic product that's so simple and doesn't promise to do anything more than what it already does. (Insert heart emoji!) 

With a little nozzle it's easy to use and distribute the product without any waste. It's very creamy in consistency however, it's definitely more of a water cleansing milk rather than a cream or gel. It doesn't sting or irritate, has a fresh scent and hydrates without drying out my skin. *Applauds Product*

This removes all make-up and dirt without having to pull or rub against my skin and leaving everything a red raw. The one thing I would say is don't get this in your eyes, because it stings like a b*tch! (Note to self!)
It's definitely something a product I love and that my skin loves, and it's something I'll carry on using without a doubt. It's super cheap and very simple, yet I didn't expect so much from this. The packaging is very timeless as well, again with the nozzle it's easy to distribute product but with the lid that clicks on and off there won't be any waste of product or dreaded leaks.

1 comment :

  1. def want to try that

    check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x