Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

WHAT'S IN MY BAG!



Day to day my bag changes as I'm either swapping bags or depending on the occasion, I pack more much needed junk inside. Have a nose around, take a peak inside and I hope you enjoy! 

The bag itself is from Zara, the Mini Shopper with Pocket in Burgundy I wrote about recently here. With three compartments it's perfect for keeping things separated and organised, two are open but the middle compartment can be zipped up which is great for keeping personal items or valuables. The deep burgundy colour makes it perfect for the Autumn/Winter months but it also adds a statement to any classic monochrome outfit and stands out against the black and white.  

I'm in love with this scarf, because of the grey colour I know it will go with anything and with the added specks of colour running through it I team this with any outfit. It's so cosy and super thick and warm.I've linked it up here! I also wrote a post about it yesterday so you can see the scarf on - linked here. 




The Purse of course has to be Kate Spade, and with it being black I know I will never tire of it and it will go with anything. If I know I'll be running round all day I carry The Nivea Double Effect Deodorant as it keeps things fresh with it's light floral scent. My staple body cream is Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter, I've gone on about this so much I won't bore you anymore - read about it here!  

Of course I need a lip balm, I can't live without one day to day! My current favourite is Vaseline's Queen Bee that I wrote about the other day - find that here.  It's so nourishing with the added honey and smells delicious, it's a shame this is limited edition! Then we move on to my make-up bag, you can kind of guess what's inside there because I tend not to switch-up the products as often as I'd like to but if you'd like to see a 'What's In My Make-up bag' then leave a comment below. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x