Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

AUGUST FAVOURITES



Another Month, Another Favourites. I think Monthly Favourites are my favourite posts because I love trying out new products and seeing what works and what I've loved over the past few weeks. The Una Brennan Rose Hydrate Moisture Mask has helped my dry skin out so much. It's turned my very dry, very flaky skin into dry with no flaking or dehydration. My skin looks normal to be fair, it looks alot more plump and alive.The Rose Hydrate Intense Moisture Mask. Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer is another hydrating product I put on before my makeup, allowing my makeup to last longer throughout the day but also keep my skin hydrated and plump. It's a thick creamy gel that sinks in quickly and makes my skin feel soft and plump afterwards then make-up just glides on over the top of this stuff almost like magic. Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara is new to the beauty market and it mainly caught my eye because of the added Argan Oil. Now I don't feel as guilty when I apply mascara, I know that seems silly. It's a really great mascara and I am very picky when it comes to mascaras but this one I loved almost instantly. This makes my lashes look longer and thicker without clumping or flaking. Maybelline Brow Drama is an old favourite I've recently gone back to. It's just a very simple tinted brow gel that sets your brows all day. I use the shade Dark Brown and it matches my brows beautifully, seriously good stuff. After using this my brows do not budge all day! No7 Mineral Foundation is new to me, not so much the Mineral Foundation but the product itself. It's similar to the BareMinerals Mineral Foundation because it's hydrating with good coverage and a great selection of shades. Although this one is high the price of BareMinerals Mineral Foundation. 
    Have you tried any of these products?

August Favourites



3 comments :

  1. Great selection of favourites! I also enjoy using the Maybelline Brow Drama, the only thing I'm not fond of is that the brush is a tad big for brows! I recently picked up the Rimmel Wonder'full and I think it's amazing :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Rimmel primer it's definitely a firm favourite of mine!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brow drama looks so good! I've been looking for something just like it
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x