Pages

Saturday 30 August 2014

SKIN/HAIRCARE HAUL


I needed to re-purchase a few things but then I ended up giving into the sales currently at Boots. Guilty as charged. Radox Moisture Shower Gel is something I use in either my bath or shower, this was only a £1 and it is so moisturising and soft and lathers up really well. Schwarzkopf beach matt salt spray is a product I've seen being raved about everywhere at the moment, and at Boots you can pick up 2 for £5. I don't usually wear my hair down but when I do I want abit of oomf to it. I want it to look like I've spent no time on it and just woke up like this when infact I've spent about an hour trying to make it look perfectly out of place. Nivea 3 in 1 Cleansing Water caught my eye, I was looking for a new cleanser and I find the Water based creamy cleansers work best, they don't irritate my skin but they remove every trace of makeup and it's targeted towards sensitive skin so I know it will be extra gentle, currently on offer for £2.03. I chose the Carex Cleansing Wipes because I wanted an anti-bacterial gel but instead I thought I'd try wipes because you can get all the dirt off and feel extra clean. They're great for throwing in your bag when you're on the go and at 85p how can I complain! Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo is something new to me, I usually go for the typical batiste dry shampoo but I love the Aussie haircare range so I thought why not! At the moment you can pick this up for £3.33 in Boots. Avene Water Spray is a product I'm loving, whether you want a little freshing up or as a makeup setting spray it's perfect! Boots are doing two 150ml bottles of this stuff for a tenner. Palmer's Cocoa Butter is a product that I swear by, one of my holy grail products. I love this stuff, it's so moisturising and leaves my skin so smooth without a sickly smell or a greasy feel, on offer for £2.65. Little Pink Comb is great for on the go, I want to be able to brush my hair when I'm out but I don't want a massive hairbrush taking up my bag. This I can just stick in my bag or purse and it doesn't take up any room, the handle is an added bonus as well as it makes brushing my hair alot easier, this was only 99p. Palmer's Olive Butter Hand Cream is great for on the go, when you don't want to carry round a full sized bottle. Just chuck this in your bag and you're good to go. This is really moistursing without a sticky feel or sickly smell, on offer for £1.49. 

Have you tried any of these products?

1 comment :

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x