Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

FACETIME

I prefer more of a natural, minimal finish for the everyday and with my skin type most heavier, liquid foundations just don't cut it. They're too heavy, sit uncomfortably and end up irritating my skin and because of this I tend to sway more to medium coverage powder foundations. 

The No7 Mineral Powder Foundation is great for me; it's easily accessible, very affordable and has great, build-able coverage. Covers all my red areas perfectly, doesn't dry out my skin and the finish is semi-matte, so it stays put but there's still a little sheen to my skin. 
Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara has to be one of my favourite mascara's, and one of my favourite finds of the year. It lengthens my lashes without flaking or any clumping and it's easy to remove. Can we just take a moment for the gorgeous packaging that is infact rose gold, arhh! 

I usually fill in my brows because they're quite sparse so I fill in any areas with the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil as this is such a creamy, blend-able pencil. Then brush everything through with the Maybelline Brow Drama, this finishes everything off adding in a little tint of colour and keeps my hairs in place all day, a seriously good product that I can't go a day without!
For contouring I use The BodyShop Honey Bronzer, I've had this for so long I haven't even hit pan yet! A beautiful colour, looks very natural on the skin and blends out beautifully. For blush I use Rimmel mono blush which is a stunning and very under stated product, this is more a natural flush colour and blends out very easily. 

1 comment :

  1. The mascara looks just like the ulta one

    check me out!!!

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x