Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

SAVING FOR A PALER DAY


I originally matched this foundation to suit my natural skin tone before I went away, and recently coming back off holiday my tan hasn't quite faded yet. I have tried this foundation but only indoors, otherwise I'd look like a white head attached to a mildly brown body. 

The Foundation itself is very affordable and accesible, for me anyway as I know in my local Boots it's readily available and there is always some sort of offer on L'oreal products. It's perfect for on the go, if you have a full day ahead of you and want to touch up on the go you can literally throw this in your bag and you're ready, as it already has a brush attached to the product. The brush isn't that great a quality, I would say it's quite rough and scratchy and doesn't blend out that well. Although it's great for on the go, I wouldn't use this as part of my everyday routine when it comes to applying my foundation. 

The Powder is very lightweight, it's easy to blend out and it lasts with the odd touch-up from time to time. It covers red areas well, although it's no concealer it leaves a natural finish on the skin. I'd say it's more a medium, build-able coverage that doesn't sit uncomfortably or irritate any sensitive or drier areas. 


3 comments :

  1. I have seen this so many times in Boots before but always have been put off by the packaging with the brush! I feel like if you are going to include a brush for the face it should be a good one. I'd still like to test it out in the future though as I have never used a powder foundation before x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually quite like this powder, but I agree about the brush - I use a separate brush instead because the one attached feels wayyyy too scratchy! Plus, I find since I don't use a lot, the foundation is lasting me absolutely ages!

    - Taisie ♥ | Life by Taisie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate powder foundation i makes me look flakey

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x