Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

A LITTLE LAST MINUTE




I haven't done a haul in a while as recently I've been popping into Boots for a one thing or another and not coming out with a mass amount of products thinking what have I done yet again!? This might not be a full blown haul but it certainly is a little one - I only popped in for brow products...

I have to hold my hands up and admit I got sucked into the sale again, guilty! If you've read recent posts you'll know I've been loving the Botanics All Bright Serum, that you can find here. Yes, I picked up another but that was only because it's currently on sale from £6.99 to £3.49 - I think we can all agree that's a complete bargain! It's so rich but feels lightweight on the skin and I've noticed differences in my appearance already.


A favourite of mine is the Maybelline Eraser Concealer, a life saver when I tend to wake up with dark circles under my eyes. I already have it in light and use that to highlight underneath my foundation but I needed a darker shade to conceal and maybe contour with so I picked up another in the shade Nude. Find the Eraser Eye Concealer HERE, Happy Shopping!

Considering my hair has become a lighter brown shade I needed to lighten my brows so they'd match. I chose two firm brow favourites; Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in Hazel and Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown. Now I've started to use lighter shades I'm looking a little more human again.



Seventeen Brow Kit is a fairly new product and is similar to the Bobbi Brown Brow Kit, although I'd feel a little sad inside forking out £30 for a brow product so I decided to give Seventeen a go. It comes with a wax, powder and highlighter as well as a mini pencil and mini brush all in a lovely little compact along with a mirror. This would be great for travelling, I can't wait to give it a try. 

Then there's OGX Nourishing Coconut Oil Mist which hydrates hair and keeps it soft and supple and smelling of holiday's. I used to this morning before I blow dried my hair, it smells very exotic and appealing, it actually helped my hair dry quicker and left it very soft and sweet smelling. I'm sucker for anything Coconut scented! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x