Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

SEVENTEEN SKIN WOW PRIMER


The Seventeen Skin Wow Primer is a little pick-me-up for skin when I haven't had enough sleep or during colder months when I'm longing for that extra glow and dewyness. During the Autumn/Winter months my skin is lacking extra moisture so I'm always on the hunt for products that plump skin and make everything look fresh and alive. 




This can be used a primer or highlighter either under make-up or over it; mix it in with your foundation to get an all round dewy glow, use as a base product before make-up or add to cheekbones as a highlighter. It really is an all round great product, and being from a budget brand it won't break the bank.

It has a very velvety texture and creamy finish, it feels very soothing and hydrating on the skin and doesn't irritate or sting any sensitive areas. This for me is a bonus before my skin is very sensitive and some products can cause certain reactions or redness.

This doesn't any scent or sickly smell and won't leave skin with a greasy or sticky feeling, once you've appled this it sinks in straight away only leaving behind that added glow. I tend to use this as a base because it is a really good primer as it leaves my skin very silky and soft. It doesn't have any glitter and lasts all day without drying out the skin or flaking away. A little goes a long way with this product, as you only need the tiniest amount - that being said the packaging helps to prevent any waste with the added pump.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x