Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Drugstore Beauty Haul





























Hey Guys, recently I've been on a massive hunt for summer make-up
products and this was done over several trips to Boots. In an effort to spend too much money or anymore than I should I wrote a list of products I wanted and tried to stick to these. I was looking for certain products and the ones I wanted seemed to be out of stock for ages. Finally, I got the ones I wanted and I am obsessed ever so slightly with these products!

At the moment, Boots have alot of offers on Make-up and one of these being Free Gift with Purchase if you spend £15 or more on Max Factor products, so I had to pick up a few products!

Max-Factor Creamy Blushers
In Soft Murano and Soft Candy. These are great for summer when you're wanting a more dewy, natural look. They're so hydrating on the skin and stay all day without fading. Recent post here...

Max-factor Max Colour Effects Mini Nail Polish 
I thought this was such a gorgeous neutral colour for the summer and I was missing a yellow colour so I picked up Mellow Yellow to add to my collection. 

My Free Gift with Purchase included: 
x1 Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish in Snow White
x1 Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara
x1 Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Gloss in Captivating Ruby
x1 Sachet Sample of Facefinity All Day Primer
(I may have already used the primer, I couldn't wait...)

Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm
I picked up the shades Complex, Mischievous, Audacious and ElusiveThese are gorgeous nude shades and an almost your lips but better type colours. They feel comfortable on the lips and make them look plump. Recent post here.... 

Maybeline Colour Sensational Gloss 
Great to put over the top of the Revlon Matte Balms, and make your lips feel hydrated and look alot more glossy and plump. I picked up the shades Coffee Kiss, Cashmere Rose, Electric Orange and Glorious Grapefruit.   

Maybeline Colour Tattoo 
In On and On Bronze this a beautiful colour that really makes your eyes pop! It's goes with anything and everything and you can wear this on a daily basis as it isn't too noticeable but still makes your eyes stand out. 

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipsticks 
In Nottinghill Nude and In Love with Ginger, these are gorgeous lipsticks that feel more like a gloss because they're so moisturising and feel really comfortable on the lips.
Nottinghill Nude is a everyday nude colour that you can wear with anything and it will make your lips look beautiful. 
In Love with Ginger is in between red and orange, it is such a gorgeous colour and looks unbelievable on. 

What's your most-loved recent purchase?





___________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________

4 comments :

  1. Excellent post! Very summery :)
    I think i want to try the matte balms now after reading this xx

    animpatientscottishgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment they're some great deals on revlon makeup x

      Delete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x