Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm


This is one of those products that is loved by many most beauty bloggers, as well as being a French Pharmacy must have! All I can say is, the blogger made me do it!
Described as a fail safe product that works wonders, the lip balm claims to leave lips soft and instantly heal irritable and uncomfortable lips, also giving added moisture from the added hint of honey.This product is a saviour for dry, cracked lips because it's ultra-nourishing and sinks in quickly without leaving a sticky, tacky feeling behind. Perfect to apply underneath lipstick giving your lips a lovely coating of moisture throughout the day, increasing your lipstick lasting power which can only mean less touching up to do during the day, right?! 

I use this morning and night to keep my lips looking lovely and moist, and oh my! 
Great as an overnight treatment for your lips leaving behind a lovely hint of orange and honey but without the taste and 'glossy look.' When applying the lip balm, it spreads easily and a little goes a long way with this. (Believe me!) Although, this lip balm isn't the cheapest coming in at around £9 for a 15g pot, it will last a good few months so you won't have to re-purchase this for a while.I am in love with this lip balm, it ticks all the boxes and keeps dry, cracked lips at bay without the constant fuss of re-applying lip balm every five minutes. This has become a staple in my morning and night-time routine and will stay there until I find something better. Is there something better? Who knows! This is almost heaven in a pot and my lips seem to agree. 


______________________________

______________________________

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x