Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

SECRETS BEHIND FULLER, THICKER HAIR

These products have recently come onto the market, a new launch from Pantene. At first they didn't appeal to me because of the Age Defy part, I thought my hair doesn't need that kind of treatment surely. But these are actually thickening treatments for your hair and I tried out the Shampoo and Conditioner. I love the packaging, the colours are so enticing and immediately grab my attention. I love the sleek black bottles with the bright purple, it really makes these products standout! The Shampoo is a kind of a deep beige-y, yellow colour which was weird at first, I've never put anything yellow on my hair. This lathers up really well, almost as soon as I started Shampooing it started to lather. This smells really nice it isn't horrible or overwhelming, it's just a nice, uplifting smell. The scent isn't floral or fresh, it's sweet but not sickly but I couldn't put my finger on it. I thought I could smell vanilla but even now I'm still not sure. The Shampoo made my hair feel alot thicker, after I washed this stuff out my hair had so much volume and lift to it. The Conditioner is very similar as well, although the colour is slightly different. This is more of a brighter, standard yellow but the scents smell exactly the same. This is really thick and creamy and leaves my hair silky soft. I'm so pleased with the results from both the Shampoo and Conditioner.

Have you tried these products?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x