Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

REVLON COLOURSTAY MOISTURE STAINS

I've had my hands on these beauties for a while now and they're a great makeup item to have. Not only is the packaging beyond beautiful with its effortlessly chic look. I love the fact you can see the colour through the packaging and this makes it even more stunning. They are so creamy and hydrating on the lips as well as being exceptionally pigmented. The colour pay off even in one stroke is amazing. They are really glossy and plumping and they come in so many beautiful shades. I have the shades Rio Rush, London Posh, Barcelona Nights and LA Exclusive. I'm typically a nude lip girl but I have gone out of my comfort zone with some of these shades. 

*From top to Bottom* 
LA Exclusive is a classic pink shade, it's not too girly because it's more of a deeper shade of pink rather than a bright, barbie pink. It's almost a your lips but better colour and it looks so beautiful on, all of them do. This shade you can wear from day to night, either at work or out on the town. 
Rio Rush is beautiful pink tone with a hint of red, the pink is much brighter than LA Exclusive but the hint of red is a deeper, subtle tone yet they work so good together. This is the type of shade I'd wear if I was going out because it's a more darker, out there tone of pink. 
Barcelona Nights is one I got because of Vivianna does Makeup. This looked so beautiful on her yet it's something I wouldn't generally go for. It is the darkest shade pink, yet it's still very bright and out there. This shade makes your lips standout and look beautiful. I love that they're all named after a place, this makes them even more special. 
London Posh is very much a gorgeous nude, your lips but better. You could wear this colour in the day or night time, because it's a nude colour it will go with any outfit or makeup look. 


Have you tried this product?


7 comments :

  1. Love the look of these and the packaging looks pretty x
    Emma / Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photography ♥

    http://blueprintofagirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I will definitely get my hands on a couple of them now! 💕

    -Char xo
    www.Burgundy_Beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also bought one of these lately, think it's in the shade India (like a berry colour). I am seriously impressed with the wear time! You picked up some lovely shades! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen these before, they are very unique looking, very stylish. Would be great to see some pics of them on. Thanks for sharing.

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look gorgeous - I've heard good things about them and might have to pick up a colour in stores :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look stunning! Revlon do some of my favourite lip products and have never disappointed, so I'll definitely be checking these out soon! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x