Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

UNA BRENNAN MOISTURE MASK

 

The Una Brennan Rose Hydrate Moisture Mask is something new to me, I have tried the range before but I've always been put off this product in particular because of the added Rose. Until now when I recently caved in and bought it, mainly because it was on offer, but I am glad I did! The Rose isn't overwhelming or sickly it's very subtle which is nice especially for me because I'm not a big lover of over powering, floral scents. 
It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or leave my skin bright red. The mask itself is white and sinks in very quickly, it makes my skin feel really plump and comfortable. It's very creamy in consistency and sometimes I use this underneath my moisturiser in the morning, a smaller amount as to what I'd use as a mask because ain't nobody got time to wait around for it to sink in but you get my point! 
It's so nice on my skin and I really noticed a difference the day after using this because my skin wasn't as dry but it was still very plump. It left my skin very hydrated as promised and a little bit really does go along way with this, otherwise you'll be left with too much white cream that won't sink in. Girl Problems!
This is a staple for me at the moment because it really does do the job it promises to, my skin is so much more soft and supple after using this and it really feels like it's getting down into my skin and doing something. I love it, I can't get enough of this stuff. It doesn't sting my skin and my skin is very sensitive which is brilliant! 

Have you tried Una Brennan's products?

1 comment :

  1. Hi!
    I love your blog and I've nominated you for a The Liebster Award!
    Have a look on www.corabeaux.com for more details and let me know when you're done!

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x