Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

AN AWESOME HYDRATING DUO


I recently reviewed both products, The Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask and Sarah Chapman's Skinesis Intense Hydrating Booster. Both luxury, expensive products targeted towards dry skin to help renew moisture, great for Winter when skin becomes more tight and drier. I've been looking for products that would help hydrate any dry patches and keep them at bay, I've mainly been looking in the budget market and although I have come across a few they only tend to give me an instant fix instead of relief long-term. I didn't want to fork out for the more higher-end products because they can seem a little ridiculous in price, and aren't in everyone's budget. But I decide after reading an extensive amount of reviews and finally caving, I'd buy these two products and since then I haven't regretted it, it's the best thing I did - for my skin anyway!

The Clinique Moisture Surge Mask is perfect at relieving tightness, irritable skin and putting moisture back in when there's little, if not any left. The Mask is very creamy and light, it doesn't irritate or sting and sinks in very quickly. Once the cream has sunk in, it leaves an invisible layer that sticks around for a while and keeps skin hydrated, because of this invisible layer it's definitely more of an overnight mask. I put this on before bed and let it sink in before my head hits the pillow then when I wake up I have soft skin and surprisingly no flakes or dry patches. 

The Intense Hydrating Booster is a Serum I put on before any moisturiser or creams allowing it to sink in and do it's thing. It feels extremely luxurious and very silky, it's a clear serum that sinks in almmost immediately after application. Again, doesn't irritate or aggravate my very sensitive skin and leaves it feeling very soothed and plumped. I've only been using this for a little while but recently I've noticed that my skin is alot more hydrated, but also extremely plump and alot of my redness has disappeared. Now I can't live without this!



1 comment :

  1. Looks awesome. Definitely need to try it.

    check me out!!

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x