Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

NEW IN: THE SKINCARE SHELF


I try to add a few newbies here and there when it comes to skin, my skin doesn't respond well to a constant change in products. I don't like too many steps in my skincare regime either, I don't want to take my make-up before bed and it feel like a chore. 
I'm looking for something to add that glow from within look and I love the All Bright Toner so why not try out more of that range! Botanics All Bright Serum is meant to brighten the skin and give a glow within 2 weeks! Let's put it to test - to be continued... 

Nip + Fab Skin have recently brought out their Dragons Blood range, which really appealed to me because it's meant to target hydration. I picked up their Dragons Blood Fix Cleansing Pads which are enriched with salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid to give a deep clean to any annoying areas like spots or pores. But they're also meant to be really gentle and packed with hydration - they sound perfect for my skin as I get really dry skin but I also have pores and spots to clean! I'll trial them and be right back with another post.





My love for Botanics  doesn't stop there, as I also picked up their All Bright Micellar 3 in 1 Cleanser. My Skin really gets on with the toner, so I thought why not get the cleanser as well as this can only maximise results and give my skin and greater chance at getting its glow on! 

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Butter was a favourite of mine in the past, with it's sweet scent of holidays and silky buttery texture it can only be a winner with me. It's great at giving my skin the hydration and protection it needs but also gives it a little sheen and sweet scent. My skin is healthy and happy after using this, and I couldn't be happier. (Insert blushing emoji!)

2 comments :

  1. In the winter, vaseline is my bestfriend

    check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually attracted to the whole Nip + Fab Dragonblood skincare range in Boots but considering they are so new and I haven't really heard much about them I decided to leave it. Looking forward to seeing what you think x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x