Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

NEW SHOES, YOU RULE.


Over the Weekend it was my birthday and to celebrate I finally visited Bills, but for that I was in desperate need for some new shoes and I'd had my eyes on these for a while after seeing them on Suzie from Hello October. I was looking for a new pair of boots, but ones that would last the test of time but also look classic with any outfit - that isn't easy when you have a little voice in your head telling you everything is too god damn expensive! 

Asos Royal Leather Chelsea Boots look beautiful on and they're extremely comfortable considering the slight heel. They didn't cut my feet up and when it comes to new shoes that's always playing on my mind! I walked around in these all night and my the end of it I didn't want to take them off, my feet weren't sore or aching and they're great to have during the colder months - I will pair these Boots with almost every outfit I wear! They look so stylish and classic on, I paired these with a black and white outfit so it was all about Monochrome on my birthday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x