Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN E NIGHT CREAM

I've been doing a little change up in my skincare, finding what works for me and sticking to it! I wanted to try out a night cream, purely because I wanted to see if there's a difference. 
In the morning I use The Body Shop's Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream which works for me and my skin type! It's nourishing and very gentle but gives the right amount of hydration without being greasy. 

The Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream is the same creamy gel texture with a light pinky tone to it. It's definitely nourishing but isit nourishing enough? For very dry patches it doesn't give enough hydration, especially during the night when my skin needs it the most. It's alot lighter than my usual pick and isn't as intense. I'd recommend this more for normal to dry skin types rather than very dry, it doesn't give me the moisture I need. 

It isn't greasy or tacky feeling and there's no smell whatsoever, the night cream doesn't sting or irritate any sensitive areas. What's great about this is that it sinks in quickly, so I can apply this straight before bed without my head sticking to the pillow. I wish I loved this, I expected so much and unfortunately it didn't live up to my expectations. For now, I'll carry on using the Vitamin E Instense Cream until I find something better! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x