Pages

Saturday 6 December 2014

HYDRATION WITH THE BODY SHOP


Before diving straight into the full price tag, what better way to sample a product than through their handy sachets. The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Mask (£13) is a product I wasn't afraid to try because my skin loves the Vitamin E range, especially they're Intense Moisture Cream. The Moisture Mask isn't too different to the rest of the product range
- with a light, pinky tone and nourishing, lightweight consistency. The mask applies the same colour as the rest of the Vitamin E range, but once it sinks in it becomes clear and almost un-noticable. (Perfect for flights or no make-up days!) 

It sunk in almost immediately but left behind a hydrating film across my skin, allowing it to feel comfortable and plump. It didn't clump together or become patchy, and once I was finished I used my cleanser and a cotton pad to get rid of any unwanted residue. It left my skin feeling really hydrated and soft, everything looked plumped and felt luxurious and well looked after. Once I applied my make-up there wasn't any flaking and it sat beautifully. I'm definitely going to invest in the bigger size as it's so affordable at drugstore price yet the results are amazing and long lasting - this isn't a quick fix mask for sure! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x