Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

The Blogger Made Me Do It



Yes you guessed it, it's gonna be one of those types of posts. You've already read a few of them most probably. The Blogger made me do it, I promise! It's hard not to follow a Beauty Blogger and love the products they're loving, then it's a trip to the shops and that's when the bad stuff happens, you buy everything! Money's spent, pay-day seemed like a distant memory and all I have to show for it is a very expensive piece of Make-up. 


Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm - 
When I saw Suzie from Hello October mention these  I just had to have them and I finally caved and got Complex. A gorgeous nude shade and a kind of your lips but better colour. You know the one I mean! They're easy and simple to wear, glide on the lips without dragging or pulling.

Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil - 
I was on the look out for a new cleanser, and I'd seen The Body Shop's new Camomile Make-up removers around a lot but was wary about how good they were. Until Amelia popped up one day, raving about the new Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil.  After this I was taken, I had to have it! It feels so luxurious on the skin, as a silky cleansing oil you can also use it to get rid of eye make-up without drying out the skin. It now has a place on my shelf as a staple product for when I want a luxurious, deep clean. 

Max Factor Cream Blush -
I picked up the shade soft pink and this is all down to Lily Pebbles, it looks so lovely on the cheeks and gives a natural, dewy look. It feels hydrating on the cheeks and gives you almost a glow. It's gorgeous!

What did the Bloggers make you buy?




_________________________________________

________________________________________


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x