Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

Boots Beauty Haul

I'm sure you knew this was coming, yet again another Boots Haul. This time it was more beauty because I'd seen some new launches and had to grab a few. By the time I went back they had all gone but one, looks like everyone had the same idea as I did. 

Una Brennan Rose Moisture Mask
I've read alot of positive reviews about this product, and I've been on the look out for some new masks to try out especially moisture masks because at the moment my skin is looking a little lifeless and lacking in moisture. 

Palmer's Cocoa Butter
This has to be my favourite cream of all time, I'm sure Boots have to stock this up after I've left because I seem to throw every bottle they have into my basket. I recently did a review HERE so you can check that out if you wish too.

Q Deodorant
I chose the Balance fragrance because again I've heard raved reviews about this, and I recently bought the Radiance Q deodorant and have been using that non-stop so I wanted to try another out.


Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer
I picked this up a few weeks in after finally caving in and reviewed it HEREI thought because I've been using this non-stop I'd better pick up a second before I run out. This stuff is gold, I've never found a concealer that wouldn't dry out but this stuff is magic. 

Maybelline Brow Drama
I used to use this before the Revlon Pencil and Brow Gel in one, but I have missed this. I actually think I prefer this because the Pencil and Gel in one seems to harden sometimes on makes it look like I've done a dodgy dye job on my brows! This gel holds my brows all day and doesn't harden or flake off. 

Sanctuary Spa Moisture Boosting Mask
I've had my eye on this for a while, as well as this being one thing I wanted to get. My skin is always in need of some extra moisture so I wanted to try out this mask, and bought the sachet instead of the big bottle so I wouldn't have to commit and pay the full price as well deciding whether I like and enjoy the product and wanting to repurchase the full size. 

Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stains
I haven't yet tried these beauties but I did pick up a fair few of them, the only shades I was debating about were the red and purple shades because those don't tend to suit me or I don't wear them and end up forgetting about them. But I picked up the ones that stood out to me and those that I thought were gorgeous colours. A review will be out soon on these beauties!

Revlon Shadowlinks Eyeshadows
I've been eyeing these up for a while and I managed to pick up two neutral shades. These are great as they're so compact and small, great for travelling because they link together. A review will be up soon so watch this space!

Maybelline Colour Tattoo
I chose the shade Permanent Taupe because I was looking for more of a brown shade and saw this. I wanted to pick up a powder shadow but I love these Colour Tattoo's, they're so creamy on the lid and glide on beautifully giving great colour pay off and pigmentation. 

Revlon Bronzer 
I picked up a new Bronzer in Bronzilla, I been seeing alot of raved reviews about this drugstore Bronzer and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. So I guess all you can do is watch this space guys!

Revlon Blusher
I've seen alot of raved reviews again  about the blushers, and because I picked up the bronzer I thought How can I leave the blusher behind!? It's such a beautiful, natural blush colour and I can't wait to try it!

Have you tried any of these products?

3 comments :

  1. Really like the sound of the Brow Drama may have to give it a go

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the Una Brennan rose moisture mask countless times and it just never seems to work for me! It's such a shame because I adore some of the other products by Una Brennan - perhaps it's just my skin, as everyone else seems to love it! I find the origins drink up 10 minute mask to be really effective though :)

    The colour tattoo in permanent taupe is gorgeous, though. I have that one too :)

    May have to look into the brow drama - I've heard a lot of great stuff about it!

    Lovely haul :)

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of the cocoa butter !

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x