Pages

Tuesday, 7 October 2014

BEAUTY WISHLIST



My beauty wishlist seems to be getting bigger and bigger, if only I had endless amounts of money. But my list is rather big, consisting of plenty of expensive items I haven't got my hands on as of yet. I've wanted the bareMinerals Serum Foundation since it came out, but I don't want the big fuss of having to buy the brush as well, which is kinda what you have to do... The Naked 2 Basics Palette is a new beauty launch everyone but me seems to have, this is always the case. I honestly don't know why I have it, I think it either goes to the back of my mind and I forget about it or I buy other, more important at the moment things. 
Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette and Pillowtalk Lip Liner are items that I'm without a shadow of a doubt going to get, these are such beautiful products to have in your collection as are everything in the Charlotte Tilbury Make-up range. I'll keep dreaming! The Bobbi Brown Palette will have to go on my christmas list, santa take note! This is limited edition so I best hurry, all the shades in this palette are stunningly beautiful and perfect for any eye look. My Burberry Perfume is another new launch, I smelt this as I was away on holiday and I instantly fell in love. It's quite a subtle, grown up scent from what I can remember but very distinctive and rich in scent.

3 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment, I love reading them. Lots of Love guys x